You don’t want your retirement wealth to fall into the hands of the government. You didn’t work hard just to have it taken from you and your family.
The solution is quite simple, it’s creating a Private Banking Strategy whereby you don’t leave yourself exposed to government taxation and taking. You don’t have to play in a government taxed sandbox.
You can create a multi-generational wealth succession plan without any government intrusion, without any taxation whatsoever….which is under your complete control…completely and totally financially private.
In this episode Vance Lowe and Seth Hicks, Esq. discuss legacy value for multigenerational wealth and how you can keep every dollar you make for your retirement and for your heirs use and enjoyment to carry on your family legacy.
Vance and Seth discuss:
- How important our history is, and to not let the government erase history
- One of the fundamental motivations for creating generational wealth
- How folks like Prince and Suze Orman are pigs for the slaughter when it comes to legacy taxation
- Understanding why storing cash reserves with life insurance companies is the safest place to store your money
- The hard numbers of how a specific scenario works in generational planning
- And more…
- Private Banking Strategies: 19. Congress is Coming for Your Retirement Money
- How We Move 401K, IRA and Roth IRA to PBS Video
Connect With Private Banking Strategies:
- (817) 200-4777
- Private Banking Strategies
- Schedule an exploratory call
- LinkedIn: Vance Lowe
- LinkedIn: Seth Hicks
- Private Banking Strategies FB
- Private Banking Strategies Twitter
- Private Banking Strategies IG