Private Banking’s foundation is laid upon a carefully structured life insurance contract. But what if the private banker is uninsurable? How do you implement and capture the benefits of the 7 Pillars of Private Banking when you are not insurable?
In this episode, Vance Lowe and Seth Hicks, Esq. provide secrets about how to structure a life insurance contract that allows families to soar with Private Banking no matter what their insurability is.
Vance and Seth discuss:
- The two sources of income: 1. People that work (over and over again to earn their money), and 2. money at work (money works for you)
- Why you want to be someone who has your “money at work” working for you
- Why most people have yet to discover how to make money work for them
- How an insurable interest works
- How to use an insurable interest in your Private Banking Strategies
- The power of compounding interest
- How to create wealth for the next generation
- And more!
- ”What the Banks Don’t Want You to Know” book
- What If I’m Uninsurable?
- How to Grow Rich E-Book
- How to Grow Rich Audio book
Connect With Private Banking Strategies: