Would you like to be able to take your windfall income and keep control of it to enjoy guaranteed compounding growth, tax free year after year? Do you want a place where you can protect your money in an asset protected vault that you can also access anytime and put to work for you? Let us show you how…
In this episode Vance Lowe and Seth Hicks, Esq. share their passion for creating Private Banking Strategies that keep money from flowing out of your pockets and put it back in your control. They discuss why it is critical to set up your own private bank before you receive windfall income. Once you have a well-structured plan in place, the rest is easy. You can jump in with confidence knowing that your windfall is secure and protected.
Vance and Seth discuss:
- Why a properly structured Private Banking Strategy is the best asset on the planet – it has been used by the likes of Ray Kroc, John F. Kennedy and Walt Disney.
- How to use convertible term life in your private bank structure to capture windfall income into your private bank “vault”
- How to use the paid-up additions rider in your private bank structure to increase the velocity of money flow in your own private economy
- How to use Private Banking Strategies to put a dollar to work and get 120% back immediately – no other business like this on the planet!
- And more
- Episode 3 – Why You Need to Learn About Private Banking Strategies
- Episode 4 – The Velocity of Money Pillar Number 4 with Private Banking Strategies
- Episode 10 – Can You Retire Financially Free and Independently Wealthy Simply by Self-Financing Your Automobiles? Twin Sisters Part 1
- Episode 11. Can You Retire Financially Free and Independently Wealthy simply by self-financing your automobiles? Twin Sisters Part 2
- The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve
- How to Grow Rich E-Book
- How to Grow Rich Audio book
Connect With Private Banking Strategies:
- (817) 200-4777
- Private Banking Strategies
- Schedule an exploratory call
- LinkedIn: Vance Lowe
- LinkedIn: Seth Hicks
- Private Banking Strategies FB
- Private Banking Strategies Twitter
- Private Banking Strategies IG