Some folks think that simply depositing their cash into a bank account protects their cash. But is your money in a regular bank account really protected? How protected is your cash if that bank becomes insolvent?
In this episode Vance Lowe and Seth Hicks, Esq. discuss the first pillar of the private banking strategy, Asset Protection.
Vance and Seth lay the foundation on how to protect your cash while maintaining cash liquidity. By understanding the asset protection pillar of the private banking strategy, you can begin to dig deeper into choosing better options for your cash and create an asset protection structure that is bullet proof.
Vance and Seth discuss:
- How to easily put your cash into an asset protected vault
- How to put your money to work in an asset protected structure without any taxable event
- Why the Dodd-Frank Act has nothing to do with “consumer protection”
- What the Dodd-Frank Act allows centralized banks to do with your money
- Why FDIC insurance is a false security
- How centralized banks effectively act as an agent for the government
- And more
- How to Grow Rich E-Book
- How to Grow Rich Audio book
- Episode 24: How do you plan for a Windfall so that you can keep it under your control? Part 2
- US Debt Calculator
Connect With Private Banking Strategies: