Wealth is not built solely by working hard, but by putting money to work for you.
In this episode, Vance Lowe and Seth Hicks, Esq. explain how to put a college tuition to work for you in a Private Banking Strategy ® and experience unparalleled results. They discuss how in four short years of funding a college tuition into a properly structured life insurance policy you can generate massive tax-free retirement income and at the same time use your bank to finance all of life’s needs including cars, homes, and investments along the way.
Vance and Seth discuss and explain an illustration where parents fund a properly structured policy on their college-age child for 4 years with the equivalent of a $20,0000 college tuition. At retirement age, the child has over 2.6 million dollars in his policy of which he can draw out $150,000 tax-free for the rest of his life. And, just as importantly, the child is able to use the cash value in his policy at any time. He is able to get multiple touches on the same dollar and capture the power of the velocity of money working for him. And the child will leave a future legacy to his wife, children, and grandchildren of 3.8 million dollars completely tax-free when he passes.
(Take a look at “What can you do with a college tuition – Building a Bank for Future Generations” below in the resource section)
Listen as Vance and Seth discuss:
- How you can develop a strategy for passive tax-free income
- How to structure a rock-solid retirement with tax-free distributions
- How to create a massive financial legacy for your heirs – tax-free
- How to capture parabolic growth without risk
- How to keep what you make and put your money to work for you
- And more!
- What can you do with a college tuition – Building a Bank for Future Generations
- How to Grow Rich E-Book
- How to Grow Rich Audio Book
- Becoming Your Own Banker by Nelson Nash
- Private Banking Strategies: What if I’m Uninsurable? (Ep. 40)
Connect With Private Banking Strategies: