A common misconception that people have is that they think that they can get a higher rate of return with “some other” investment.
In this episode, Vance Lowe and Seth Hicks, Esq. demonstrate why Private Banking Strategies always wins when you practice self-banking. They demonstrate how to take the banking equation back into your life and factor self-banking into the analysis of your yield. With tax-free growth, tax-free distributions, and tax-free re-payments into your banking system, you always outperform other opportunities – and without any market risk whatsoever!
Follow them as they explain the difference between average rate of return and yield, and how not to be duped into taking on the risk associated with the stock market. Private Banking Strategies ® is about yield – money coming into your account and never going backward; you never lose cash value; you can’t lose your money; and there is never any market risk. It is a long-term strategy, not an investment.
Listen as Vance and Seth discuss:
- The difference between yield and average rate of return
- How the average rate of return has nothing to do with the actual increase of money in your account and is therefore meaningless.
- What a generational wealth waterfall is and how it can work for you
- How you can create a massive financial legacy without working any harder and simply putting this structure to work for your family
- And more!
- But I Can Get a Higher Rate of Return
- The Secret Banks Don’t Want You to Know E-Book
- The Secret Banks Don’t Want You to Know Audiobook
- Becoming Your Own Banker by Nelson Nash
- Private Banking Strategies Podcast: Episode 10: Can You Retire Financially Free and Independently Wealthy Simply by Self-Financing Your Automobiles? Twin Sisters Part 1
- Private Banking Strategies Podcast: Episode 11: Can You Retire Financially Free and Independently Wealthy Simply by Self-Financing Your Automobiles? Twin Sisters Part 2
Connect With Private Banking Strategies:
- Private Banking Strategies
- Schedule an exploratory call with Vance Lowe
- LinkedIn: Vance Lowe
- (817) 200-4777
- LinkedIn: Seth Hicks
- Facebook: Private Banking Strategies
- Twitter: Private Banking Strategies
- Instagram: Private Banking Strategies
- YouTube: Private Banking Strategies