In this episode of Capital Gains Tax Solution Podcast, Vance Lowe CEO of Private Banking Strategies,® explores the power of Infinite Banking Concepts (IBC) as the ultimate financial strategy. IBC focuses on building and preserving wealth by becoming your own bank and minimizing taxes. The aim is to establish a financial system that allows you to leverage your assets, particularly cash value life insurance policies, to grow and safeguard your wealth on your own terms.
In this episode, Vance sheds light on how the federal reserve has made U.S. citizens reliant on the government, and suggests an alternative approach to protect your money from market risks while maintaining access to funds for various financial needs, ultimately leading to financial independence.
• The history of financial dependence in the United States.
• Understanding, “The 10% rule.”
• How to make your money work for you – instead of someone else.
• And more
• How to Grow Rich E-Book / Audiobook : Click here to download:
• Nelson Nash’s book: Becoming Your Own Banker