Whether it’s inherited wealth, selling a business or house, crypto sale, or winning the lottery, you might encounter some windfalls at different stages of your life.
The important question to consider is: How do you protect and keep more of your wealth?
In this episode, Vance Lowe and Seth Hicks, Esq. discuss strategies to anticipate and plan for windfall events so when they occur, you are ready with a plan (and not risking losing it all).
Vance and Seth discuss:
- How whole life insurance contracts can help you plan for potential windfalls
- How to make the money work for you — instead of the other way around
- The “doubling effect” and why you should get started as early as possible
- Key risks involved in storing your wealth in banks (especially in light of the Silicon Valley Bank failure)
- And more
- How to Grow Rich E-Book
- How to Grow Rich Audiobook
- Private Banking Strategies® Podcast: Episode ##: What You Need to Know About the SVB Bank Failure
- Private Banking Strategies® Podcast: Episode 41: What can you do with a college tuition? – Building A Bank for Future Generations
- Private Banking Strategies® Episode 10: Can You Retire Financially Free and Independently Wealthy Simply by Self-Financing Your Automobiles?
- Nelson Nash’s book: Becoming Your Own Banker
Connect with Private Banking Strategies®: