From politicians to everyday consumers, lies have become so embedded in our society that it can be challenging to identify them.
In this second episode of a two-part series, Vance Lowe and Seth Hicks, Esq. dive into the pervasive issue of lies in America.
The hosts aim to expose some of the lies we all face. Using examples such as taxes and the false promise of tax-free Roth IRA withdrawals, they show how lies can have far-reaching consequences on our finances and our lives.
By shedding light on these issues, Vance and Seth hope to inspire listeners to become more discerning and critical thinkers in their everyday lives.
Join the discussion as they touch on:
- The false claims companies often make to the public about paying taxes
- Why the Roth IRA was marketed as a tax-free savings option even though it is not a guaranteed tax-free investment
- Why America’s economy relies heavily on taxes, and how taxpayers end up paying more than they realize
- The importance of understanding these lies and their impact on your financial decisions
- And more!
- Building Your Warehouse of Wealth – By R. Nelson Nash
- How to Grow Rich E-Book
- How to Grow Rich Audio book
Connect with Private Banking Strategies®:
- (817) 200-4777
- Private Banking Strategies
- Schedule an exploratory call
- LinkedIn: Vance Lowe
- LinkedIn: Seth Hicks
- Facebook: Private Banking Strategies
- Twitter: Private Banking Strategies
- Instagram: Private Banking Strategies
- YouTube: Private Banking Strategies
PrivateBankingStrategies, Podcast, Finance, Publishing, Politics, Society, Taxes, Economics, Finance, Wealth, Retirement, Government