Most working people participate in traditional government-sponsored retirement programs like 401K’s, IRA’s or 403B’s. They really don’t know why they are participating in such programs other than “it’s what everyone else is doing” or “my employer is making contributions, so I have free money.”
But that’s where the big misconception is – the money in these qualified plans is not really “your money”!
In this episode Vance Lowe and Seth Hicks, Esq. explain why you should dump your 401(k) as fast as possible and let you know there are alternatives that provide complete liquidity, control, and predictability.
Vance and Seth discuss:
- Why the 401(k) money you saved is NOT your money
- The faulty herd mentality of why people participating in the 401(k), IRA or other qualified plans are making a big mistake
- You have no control over your 401(k) money when you need it most
- You have no way to predict what will be in your 401(k) when you retire
- The three primary reasons why your 401(k) is a ticking time bomb
- And more…
Connect With Private Banking Strategies: