Most business owners do not realize the amount of money they are allowing to pass through their hands like sand on the seashore. Moreover, most business owners have enough cash flow in their business to become financially free, but they are letting the banks make all the money off them. How? By not establishing their own Private Banking Strategy to get multiple touches on the same dollar – over and over again. The banks always get the money back and so can you!
Over a lifetime, your business can capture the cash flow coming through the business, use it, and create an astonishing retirement plan at the same time. Why should you let banks make all the money off you, and you get nothing? Be your own bank.
In this episode Vance Lowe and Seth Hicks, Esq. of Private Banking Strategies share how Paul Bunyan put his business cash flow to work to finance the things he already needed in his business but was formerly financing through 3rd parties. He made a simple change and began to finance everything through his own Private Banking Strategy. What Paul discovered was that he had the keys to his own goldmine – and didn’t even know it!
On this episode Vance and Seth discuss:
- How any entrepreneur or business owner can unlock the astounding nature of Private Banking Strategies without working harder or earning more
- How you can discover the keys to unlock your own goldmine
- How you can use your business cash flow that you already generate and change the structure of how that money flows to capture the “velocity of money” for yourself
- The 7 Pillars of Private Banking Strategies… and more!
- Equipment Financing – Video
- Equipment Financing Illustrations
- Becoming Your Own Banker by Nelson Nash
Connect With Private Banking Strategies:
- (817) 200-4777
- Private Banking Strategies
- Schedule an exploratory call
- LinkedIn: Vance Lowe
- LinkedIn: Seth Hicks
- Private Banking Strategies FB
- Private Banking Strategies Twitter
- Private Banking Strategies IG