Vance Lowe, on the Ice Cream for Investors Podcast, discusses the implications of spending principal and how it depletes your core capital, leaving little or no base amount for future income or returns. He also highlights the significance of Infinite Banking and Private Banking Strategies®, emphasizing the three principles of finance for achieving success in both present and future investments.
In this episode, Vance advises why spending principal is generally not advisable and how to avoid it in all your future financial endeavors.
- The three principles of finance that we all need to follow to wealth.
- Why you should never spend principle.
- How you can get the money back – understanding whole life policy contracts.
- And more
- How to Grow Rich E-Book
- How to Grow Rich Audiobook
- Private Banking Strategies® Podcast: Episode ##: What You Need to Know About the SVB Bank Failure
- Private Banking Strategies® Podcast: Episode 41: What can you do with a college tuition? – Building A Bank for Future Generations
- Private Banking Strategies® Episode 10: Can You Retire Financially Free and Independently Wealthy Simply by Self-Financing Your Automobiles?
- Nelson Nash’s book: Becoming Your Own Banker
Connect with Private Banking Strategies®:
- (817) 200-4777
- Private Banking Strategies
- Schedule an exploratory call
- LinkedIn: Vance Lowe
- LinkedIn: Seth Hicks
- Facebook: Private Banking Strategies
- Twitter: Private Banking Strategies
- Instagram: Private Banking Strategies
- YouTube: Private Banking Strategies